CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 7, 2007

Chocolate Pudding Heaven

Shea loves his chocolate pudding. Today he got to do it all by himself and voila the results. He even managed to get it on his elbow. When I exclaimed over the mess he'd made he immediately asked me to take a picture. I'm not sure what it means when your 2 year old begs to have his picture taken, but there we are. :-)
(When we ask him to smile lately - this is the face he makes. I think it's so cute.)


5 comments:

  1. That's so adorable! He's getting so big and independent. I'm terrified of that stage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmm - I want some. I love his cheesy smile the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's getting so big so fast! His smile cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cheesy smile!! He looks so old in these pictures. It feels like forever since we last saw you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way..I tagged you on my blog! Read my recent entry to find out!

    ReplyDelete