CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

This week's update

Ok so this week has been pretty yucky at the Floods. Either we all got a nasty bug or I poisoned us sometime Sun or Mon (this is Chris' theory by the way) :-) because we have all had some nasty upset tummies and I've been constantly vomiting since Mon afternoon. I'm sure that my extreme vomiting has been a combination of morning sickness and whatever this bug/poisoning is because being sick, I throw up if I eat, but being pregnant I throw up if I don't eat, so I'm pretty much throwing up no matter what. Today however, was finally, better. It's 4:20 and I haven't thrown up yet. :-) We still managed to make it to swimming lessons in the morning and had two play dates, but I was just lying on the couch for most of those. So, that's the update, hope everybody else is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment