CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Happy 4th Anniversary Babe


So, being inspired by my sisters-in-law, I thought I'd blog a little Happy Anniversary to Chris. Our day yesterday was far from romantic - we couldn't get a babysitter to do anything fun, so we'd just planned to order take out, (wow, exciting) but then we were both sick and we couldn't even order take out because I would have just thrown it up again! So we put Shea to bed, watched a movie, then fell asleep. The excitement and romance factors. Wow! :-)

So even though our anniversary wasn't stellar I just want to tell Chris how much I love him and how grateful I am for him. I've learned so much from him in the past 4 years. I love his sense of humor, I love how he sees the best in me and expects the best from me, which makes me better than I really am. I love how smart he is. He thinks of things that no one else thinks of and has insights into things that no one else has. I love his commitment to the gospel and the amazing comments he makes in Church. I love his inventions and business ideas. I love that Chris registers for the Publishers Clearing House online everyday in the hopes that someday we could send all our siblings to school and buy houses for our families. I love that his favorite Christmas gifts are Legos. I love how much he values learning and education and books. I love that he thinks I'm talented and beautiful and that he really likes to be with me. I love that he respects my opinion and always wants to know what I have to say. And I love, love, love the amazing dad that Chris is. He is so patient and loving and tender and kind to Shea. Shea will be smart and articulate and funny and polite and good and responsible because Chris teaches him those things every day. Unfortunately our kids will also love the Simpsons, but I guess I can live with that. :-)
Happy Anniversary Chris. I love you.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary guys! That's so exciting. That picture of you two at the top of your post is adorable. I love your hair in it Jenna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Can't believe it has been 4 years. I still can't believe you are prego too! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete