CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 2, 2007

February 21, 2008

For those of you who don't know yet - if all goes well, this is the day we're expecting to welcome a new baby or a new baby to our family!!

We're really excited. Shea tells everyone and anyone that there's a baby hiding in mommy's tummy. It's pretty cute. We're kind of hoping for a baby brother for Shea, but we'd be happy with either. I feel great so far. I'm 7 weeks pregnant and have had very, very little morning sickness. I have felt nauseous a few times in the evening, but not much. I haven't been very tired or grouchy (according to Chris) yet either. I think it could be doing nothing but fun stuff with Shea and taking cuddly naps every day. But whatever it is, I'll take it! We'll keep everyone updated. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats and I am glad you are not too sick. Glad you get to spend all summer with your little guy. I am jealous of your weather right now. It is so freakin HOT here I can't go out and do anything with the boys..besides swim and they are too young for me to take them by myself. Enjoy your time with Shea and keep us posted!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOO HOO! I am so excited for you guys! I'm glad you're not feeling too bad! I bet people's hearts melt when they hear little Shea telling them about the baby in your tummy. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma told me about this a while ago but I've been waiting until you posted about it so I could say CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you. That's just a few weeks after Kristi is due. Shea is going to make such a cute big brother!

    ReplyDelete