CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Pregnancy has finally hit

Since Jenna is asleep and not feeling well, I figured I should step in and update the blog. All I can say is that the pregnancy hormones have officially taken over... unless it's normal to burst into tears while watching "Shaq's Big Challenge." Luckily she generally feels better in the mornings when she and Shea go to the mommy and me swim lessons. They go while I'm at work, but I hear that Shea is quite a little fish. Everyday when I get home, he tells me about how he dove for rings and swam under the snake.

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear. The pregnancy hormones. Bless you Chris for putting up with them. And bless you Jenna for having to put up with them yourself! Hang in there! Only 8 more months or those hormones. Wait....they seem to go beyond just childbirth. Well, good luck anyway! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh... I don't envy you Jenna. Those first 14 weeks were not fun. Hopefully it gets better for you though. Give yourself about two years and things should be good. But who knows, maybe you will be working on #3 by then! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear you aren't feeling good Jenna! I hate the 1st trimester. Hopefully you start feeling better soon! Good for you Chris to put up a blog. Matt wouldn't if his life depended on it. I bet Shea absolutely loves his swim lessons. He is such a fast learner.

    ReplyDelete