CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Shea's New Favorite Sport: Boxing

A few days ago Shea discovered some boxing gloves in the basement, and ever since all he wants to do is box. He just walks around challenging everyone. I taught him to ask, "You want a piece of me?"



As you can see, he knows how to protect his face and jab. Unfortunately his hook is still a little weak and he tends to leave his body open, but we're working on things.




He even knows to get up before the ten-count. You can't see his face, but I promise he's laughing here.

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! Did Chris post this?? I don't see Jenna teaching Shea..Do you wanna piece of me?? I can't wait for the boys to get to this age. I bet the photos don't do justice! Looks like he was having so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on... elbows in tight Shea! Lean, tilt, tilt, counter! What are you thinking? That's it, ten minutes at the speed bag. Slacker....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH OH OH!! I can only picture how CUTE it would be to see him say "Wanna piece of me?" That's too funny! You can tell Chris is in love with Shea. He has the biggest smiles in every picture with Shea. He's such a good dad!

    ReplyDelete