CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Best Buds

I meant to post this ages ago. My amazingly sweet, crazily crafty friend Morgan made these matching jammies for Shea and Henry. He was going to bed at our house one night a few weeks ago and felt a little anxiety so Morgan made these for both of them to help him feel excited to sleep here. It worked!! They both had a blast! Are these not the cutest things you've ever seen? (You're amazing Morgan - and you should put them on your Etsy shop because they're my and Shea's favorite jammies ever. Deliciously soft, comfy and not too hot!)



(Yes, Shea is actually leaping into the air with excitement.)


(The boys, showing their letters to each other.)

1 comment:

  1. WOW...I had a lot to catch up on your blog! What fun prizes did you get on Ellen? I'm sad I missed it! Addi loved doing Flat Stanley in Michigan with your parents. Such a fun project. Those are the cutest boy cookies ever! I LOVE the jammies. Your friend IS talented. I love the initials on them. :o) How are you feeling?? Only a few weeks left! I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete