CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

You are being difficult.

On this relaxed New Year's Day Shea and I are sitting here playing play dough and daddy's watching football. Chris and I were talking and he said something rude, so I said, "Ooh, mean. Shea is daddy being mean to mommy?" And Shea goes, "Dad, you are being difficult." Chris and I snickering ask, what does that mean? And Shea responds, "It means a tiger is coming to bite you."

uummm? ok....... :-)

5 comments:

  1. jenna . . . thanks for your nice comment re: drew. i can hardly talk about this mission call thing yet w/o crying! i know that must be a surprise. i'll probably miss him so much because he's really a good boy - no trouble ever. just remember & cherish those "you're being difficult" comments. 19 comes WAAAAAY too soon! happy new year & so excited for you to get a little pink baby soon. best of luck to you. i will say nothing about any sports team whatsoever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, the kid cracks me up. Where does he come up with this stuff?! It looks like your Christmas was fabulous. I laughed at the drumstick story. Too funny. I asked Chris why you didn't get him drums and he said, "Because they're smart parents." I guess I don't think about noises too much. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What??? He is the funniest little man ever! Hope you guys are having a good holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and I bought 4 pairs of shoes. Those were the only ones that had their sizes. Can't wait to get them. My friend ordered 19 pairs!!! Crazy, huh!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hilarious! Where do they come up with this stuff!?

    ReplyDelete