CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 30, 2007

What do you do??

Shea hates going to bed in his own bed. He goes like a super star if we're letting him go down in our bed, but his own bed? That's a whole different story. Tonight after Chris put him down I finished the dishes and was walking by his bedroom door to find this:



I'm convinced that there's almost NOTHING more pathetic than those sad little fingers waving at me from under the door. It breaks my heart!! What do I do? Leave him there to eventually fall asleep or go in? After a while I couldn't stand it anymore so I went in to cuddle with him, but I had to let him know that he was being naughty right? One look at my face and he says, "Mommy are your eyes and face mad at me?" I almost cried!!! And I thought the waving fingers were pathetic!! I swear baby, I will never look at you like that again. I promise!!!!

Apparently he has said this to Chris before and when he was sure that Daddy was no longer upset he asked, "Daddy is your face nice at me now?"

I can not even stand how much I love him!!!!!!! (We cuddled for a good long time after I went in his room tonight. Heaven! I choose that over sad waving fingers and mad eyes ANY DAY!!!)

3 comments:

  1. Wel... what I do is...keep them in a crib until they're 3, ha ha ha ha HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is ABSOLUTELY nothing wrong with loving him that much. He will eventually stay in his bed. You choose, time to get him to stay in bed and go to sleep, or letting him do it by himself, fingers under the door and all. But, if you pick time, I think you win!
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the saddest thing ever! I hope my boys never do that. Is there room for Shea and Clair on your bed??

    ReplyDelete