CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Secrets

Shea and I sat down today to wrap daddy's Christmas gifts. We had a blast and got them all wrapped up and under the tree. We also had a serious discussion about secrets and how we don't tell daddy what's in his presents, he waits until Christmas to unwrap them and find out what we got him. What is the absolute FIRST thing Shea does when daddy walks in the door? Yep, says as fast as he can so I can't cut him off, "Daddy come look! We wrapped your basketball, shirt, legos and book!" Good job buddy, way to keep a secret. :-)

5 comments:

  1. Ah, apparently you have a first child who you think is precocious enough to get the "secret" concept :) I learned that the hard way with Hilary's surprise party. I still don't tell her a thing even though she's almost 5; it's just not worth the risk :) If she doesnt' come right out and blurt it, she'll stage whisper it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same thing happen for Father's Day. Luckily, she didn't quite know how to say snow cone maker, so she said "ice thing." He had no idea what she was talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny! Henry still has shown no interest in the GYNORMOUS box that has a blanket resting over it in our bedroom (his train!) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learned the hard way too. My girls are 5 & 4, and they STILL cannot keep a secret for the life of me! Boogers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny. This year I'm struggling just to keep Christmas a secret from my KIDS!

    ReplyDelete