CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

12 Days of Christmas Update

I've gotten behind in sharing my fun Christmas Season. Here's an update:

On the 6th Day of Christmas:

Mom sent this soft, succulent yarn to crochet (one of my favorite relaxing past times) a throw for Clare.

7th Day:

New PJs. I have only taken them off to go to church and work since I opened them. I love a soft, new, comfy pair of PJs!!!

8th Day:

Grandma sent a darling blanket and musical toy for our new little muffin.

9th Day:

What better way to relax than with a nice cup of hot cocoa and some peppermint malt balls. Yum!

10th Day:
On the 10th Day of Christmas my mommy sent to me, something for my all time favorite relaxing past time! A Borders Gift Card. Can't wait to redeem this baby!

11th Day:
Some yummy apple lotion and the "world's best emery board" to make my hard, scratchy hands nice and soft.

Wow Mom, you've outdone yourself!! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment