CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

The Twelve Days of Christmas

I don't recall that anyone's ever done the 12 Days of Christmas just for me, until this year that is!! :-) My wonderful, sweet, thoughtful mother decided to do them for me this year as I wait out the end of this pregnancy. She's dedicating all 12 days to easing the nastiness of the last two months. Wow, I can't wait!! I already have 5 or 6 packages under my tree with their dates on them, just waiting for me to find the fun goodies inside. I thought I'd share my exciting 12 days with you all. So, today was the First Day of Christmas and my "mommy sent to me, a heat pack for my sore back!" It's a beautiful, lavender scented set with an eye pack and a pack for your back. I love it. Thanks mommy! I'll be using it tonight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment