CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Christmas Candy




I realized again this week that there's a reason I only do Christmas goody plates once a year and it's not because Christmas only comes once! It's because I hate to bake, and these goody plates are A LOT of baking. Chris made it worth it this year though, when he said, as he was devouring the plethora of candies, that he loves Christmas, not for the presents or the tree or the festive atmosphere, nope, he loves Christmas because of my Christmas candy! Aww.

Thanks Dad, holiday candy maker extraordinaire, for all your recipes (which everyone here loved!) and for instilling in me this Christmas tradition. I can't remember a Holiday season without goody plates!!

5 comments:

  1. I despise baking. I refuse to do it en masse for the holidays!!!! It just might put me into an early grave!

    I made some lovely homemade refrigerator magnets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, I think I need a plate :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks delish - Jaimee and I will be making some goodies later this week. Some things just always seem to have to happen, and candy at Christmas is one of them!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yummy! Will you be sharing any of these recipes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Treats were totally delish and completely devoured!! Thanks a million!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete