CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Snow in L.A.?


What is this cold stuff?

Oh, it's fun!

I can make snowballs (and throw them at my mom!!!)

And climb around in it. Cool!

I guess you get what you pay for. At the (expensive) great (expensive) UCLA (expensive) day care/preschool located in our complex they trucked in SNOW for their kids today!!! They turned a whole playground into a winter wonderland. The kids were all decked out in their winter duds and were sledding and snow ball fighting to their little hearts content.

Lucky for those of us who can't afford to send their kids there - they left a big mound of it outside the gate. Shea was in heaven. Anytime one of my white kitchen towels is anywhere in sight he balls it up and throws "snowballs" at mom and dad - so he had so much fun with real snowballs today (lucky me). It's amazing how much fun snow is when it's 65 degrees outside and as sunny as can be!!

1 comment: