CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Missing our daddy.

Chris flew up to Utah yesterday to pick up our Toyota, which has been on loan to Chris' brother since we moved. He left Utah this morning and drove back all day today and we're expecting him any minute now. It's amazing how much we've missed him over just one night and one day. We have really gotten used to Daddy being home with us most of the time. There are perks to being a grad student - they're home quite a lot.

I know most of you are sick of Shea quotes, but this one, I can't resist. We're in the car on the way to the airport yesterday and this came totally out of the blue as we're driving.

Shea: "Daddy, next time we go to the moustache store can you buy me a moustache?"
Chris, dripping sarcasm: "Sure son, next time we go to the moustache store."

He kills me! :-)

7 comments:

  1. Unbelievable - Dad and Mom. We laughed until we cried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...never can the world be sick of Shea quotes. It's the most entertaining thing on the planet. So keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll never be sick of Shea quotes. They make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. I love his quotes. They are the best. Plus you guys will laugh with Shea over them when he gets older.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Floods! Just got back in town this week and was able to see your cute Christmas card (too bad I wasn't organized enough to get ours out this year). SO fun to read your blog and see similar fun that you have with your two-year-old. Adam turned 2 in August and we just can't get enough of him! Glad you're all doing well!

    adamthedude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moustache store??? Where does he come up with this stuff? I love his quotes. I think about them and laugh when I'm doing mundane tasks throughout the day.

    ReplyDelete