CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Ellen


If anyone reads this before tomorrow (Tue. Jan 22) you should tune in to the Ellen show and see if you can see me. Some friends and I went to the taping today (thanks again Katie!)
It was SOOOOO MUCH fun!!! Ellen was super funny, down to earth, nice etc. We danced our hearts out and our friend Brooke won Ellen's game of musical chairs! In the beginning of the show when Ellen comes out to dance, she always dances down the second row in the audience - well we were in that row so she danced right by us! So yeah, look for me, I'm the gigantic pregnant lady who had to move her belly so Ellen could get by!! :-)

5 comments:

  1. Wahoo!! It's getting recorded on my DVR so I can rewind it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw you!!! Cute little prego. I'm so glad I checked your blog in time. How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally saw you! I kept rewinding it. Were you on the birthday special? My mom said she swears she saw you when Ellen blew out her candles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't see it! Can you post a clip of it sometime? I don't want to miss out! Sounds like you had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang...I missed it. I LOVE Ellen though. I am seriously envious.

    ReplyDelete