CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 8, 2008

12 Days!

And nothing is done but the hair bows! :-)
Isn't that all a girl really needs anyway? Cute hair?

Who needs their clothes washed, a bed put together, a car seat installed, binkies and bottles washed and stored somewhere in their mom's tiny kitchen, their crib skirt and blessing outfit sewed, their burp rags and blankies organized and put somewhere in that messy closet or baby toys pulled out of storage and organized somewhere in their big brother's room?

Yeah, mom's hoping a lot gets done in the next 12 days! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh it's going to be here before you know it! I am so excited to see what she looks like and it will be fun to have babies the same age!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a good thing your mom is coming out to help!! Can't wait to see you guys. Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you dare think about having that baby until I get back : )

    So sad I missed your shower! How was it??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you dare think about having that baby until I get back : )

    So sad I missed your shower! How was it??

    ReplyDelete