CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 8, 2008

Target today

I am still skittish about shopping at our Target since my wallet and checkbook were stolen there in Oct, but Shea and I had gift cards to spend today so we braved it. And guess who we saw?



Lisa Leslie. The first words out of Chris' mouth were, "How on earth did you know who she was?" As he can barely get me to watch an NBA game, neither of us have ever watched a WNBA game, so he had a valid point. So I checked out her picture to be sure, and I was right. But it really wasn't that hard, I mean come on, when the two girls in the baby aisle with you are both almost 7 feet tall, gorgeous and wearing LA Sparks practice jerseys, you're pretty sure that the one, the friend is calling Lisa is Lisa Leslie. Sure enough!

And since I'm being such a "new to LA" kind of girl and posting my star sightings, I can't forget to mention that I've seen both Larry King and Dr. 90210 (Dr. Rey) at church and Sly Stallone at the guard gate of the neighborhood where I work.
(I know it's lame - soon I'll have lived here long enough that it won't be a big deal and I won't have to post these, I promise!!! :-)

4 comments:

  1. I love it! Keep the star sightings coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing Dr Ray at church. It makes my day. I love seeing what he has on. I love celebrity sightings. I can never get enough. The century city mall is the BEST! Lets go one day. It never fails. We will see someone. My friend saw Leo himself there. I would have DIED. We saw Jon Voite and the Hogan fam there the last time we went. Lets go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the same thing when I read this. Dr. Rey is LDS??? What??? I am still counting on you getting Ellen tickets this year!!!

    ReplyDelete