CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

While waiting for a baby girl.

I realize that tomorrow is my due date, so technically Clare's not late yet - but I'm OVER the waiting!! So to keep myself from thinking about how irritated I am that I'm still pregnant, I've made more baby girl hair clips! :-) These little felt ones are too much fun! I think they're so cute and although I've just copied them from some website and didn't think of them myself I feel proud of them and can't wait to see them in her hair.

4 comments:

  1. I feel for you girl! I hope little Clare comes soon and that your misery will be over. Then before you know it she'll be a month old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... one more day! I hope she comes soon...I was 6 days overdue and it was the worst 6 days of my life. At least you can occupy your time with super cute hair bows. I don't think Devin would have appreciated that much. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. darling - the cherry one, especially.

    ♥ a big mary engelbreit fan

    p.s. best of luck to you. clare'll come out. they always do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome :) They turned out very cute! We will chat later about them.

    Foot rubs get the baby going I heard! That and standing on your head...

    ReplyDelete