CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

The Pedicure

I have to start this post by saying that my husband HATES absolutely HATES feet. I think I have cute feet (except when gigantically swollen with pregnancy, of course) but he wouldn't touch my feet if I paid him. I think I've had one foot massage in our almost 5 years of marriage. So my mom did the 12 days of Christmas for me this year and one of the days was everything you need for a pedicure and she asked Chris if he'd give it to me. Since he didn't know how to politely say, "No way!" he said ok instead, desperately hoping that I'd never actually make him do it.

Well, as we're nearing the big day, I figure if I'm going to have to stare at my feet in stirrups for some horrific length of time, I should at least have painted toe nails right? So I started warning Chris a week or so ago, that THE PEDICURE was going to be tonight. And...

HE DID IT!!! With a grimace on his face most of the time :-) but I got the whole nine yards - for an hour and a half ! He even painted them! And the result? Not too shabby if I do say so myself and my feet feel great!

Thanks babe! You're the best!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Chris - You 'da man!! Thanks for being the tool to fulfill one of my gifts to her!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete