CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 25, 2008

And inductions finally get scheduled!

Hooray!!!!

So my stubborn little girl who decided to be five days late (!) is being induced tomorrow morning at 7am! Woo hoo!!!
I went to the hospital Friday for a non-stress test and I was having so many contractions, I thought for sure they'd let me stay - but no, they sent me home because they weren't quite regular enough. They stuck around ALL weekend. Then this morning at 3am, I woke up with serious contractions exactly 5 minutes apart for 2 hours. When I finally woke Chris and mom up to go to the hospital they stopped! Completely. So I went to the doctor who sent me back to the hospital, where again, I had massive contractions for an hour and a half - but they were afraid they'd stop like they had in the night so they sent me home again! As I write this I'm now having them every 4 minutes, so maybe we won't have to wait til 7am, but based on the above, I'm sure that they'll just stop in an hour or two. :-)
The nurse today said that it'll just take a wiff of Pitocin tomorrow to keep these contractions going and get this baby out. I guess we'll see in the morning and we'll keep you all posted!!

9 comments:

  1. Good luck!! Can't wait to see pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipppeee! We are so excited to meet this new Flood! Can't wait to see pictures. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING you need!

    We love the Family Flood :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there Jenna! I'm SO excited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! You convinced him to induce you huh? You'll have to tell me what strategy you used. :) Good luck, and hopefully your labor won't be too long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so incredibly excited for you!! It's about time, huh? I can't wait to see her in March (and you, too!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was bummed little Clare didn't come when we were in Cali! I thought we'd keep up w/ the tradition since we were in town when Shea was born. GOOD LUCK! I can't wait to hear that she's finally here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh! You might have had her already! I hope you are well and are breezing through nicely. I can't wait to meet her! Expect a GREAT dinner from the Franklins soon...

    ReplyDelete