CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My list

I must be close to delivery. I got a huge burst of energy this past weekend (and Chris put off his school work to help) and got almost EVERYTHING on my "To get ready for Clare" list done! Wahoo!!! Now she can come!

- Clean out Shea's toys to make more room in their bedroom: check
- Clean out and organize my closet of shame so I can fit food storage, games, toys AND the baby clothes: check


- Go get all the baby stuff from storage and the garage: check
- Take all the stuff that needs to be in storage over there to make room for the baby stuff: check
- Wash ALL that baby stuff: check
- Put the crib together: check (I did this all by myself while Chris was at school one day, and am very proud. :-)
- Make crib skirt: check (although in this photo, the bottom of the side rail totally covers the cute green ribbon that lines the bottom of the skirt.)

- Rearrange Shea's room so all his and all the baby stuff fits: check
- Pack my hospital bag: check
- Put together the basinette: check
- I can't remember what else but: check!
Man it takes a lot of doing to get ready for a baby!!! :-)

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing what you get when that nesting syndrome kicks in. Your closets are so neat and organized it makes me feel like I got something done today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bed is so-o-o-o cute! The quilt will be perfect.
    Can't wait to see you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her bed! So cute! And the closets look amazing! Sounds like you're ready. How are you feeling? We're so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete