CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Don't bother me, I'm watching!



I LOVE this show!! The finale is tonight, and I just wanted to warn everyone not to call or come over because I'll be glued to my TV from 9-11!! :-)

I am so inspired by these people's transformations. I wish I could go on and loose 60 pounds! Anyone can loose that much weight when you work out 6 hours and day with a personal trainer and eat only what the team of nutritionists put in front of you. So then what do the rest of us do?? Say we're inspired and then eat half a pan of lemon squares I guess. :-)

I told Chris this morning that I was going to sign myself up, but he informed me that if I left him alone with our two kids for 12 weeks I'd come back and he'd have a new wife. So, maybe I'll rethink that and just start walking in the mornings and try to stay away from the lemon squares.

Enjoy the finale tonight!!!

4 comments:

  1. #1 -- THANKS for the reminder! I totally forgot!!!

    #2 -- Chris cracks me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Biggest Loser. This is the first season I've watched it and I gotta say I LOVE Ali. I was so excited when she won. She looked incredibly hot. And on a side note, I don't think you'd qualify for the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the biggest loser too. I'm really scared to see what I look like after this baby is born, I have consumed a ridiculous amount of sugar over the last nine months. We should walk together in the mornings, although I think that even that would wear me out at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that show! So inspirational! Go Ali!

    ReplyDelete