CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 7, 2008

I LOVE Trader Joe's




I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Trader Joe’s!! I fell in love with them the year I lived in AZ and hated not having one in Utah and can therefore now be found blowing half our grocery budget on snacks and goodies and other deliciousness every month at one of our many local Traders. I always used to think that it was more expensive than the big grocery stores and in some cases it is – but in most, I’ve found stuff there so much cheaper than at Vons! My FAVORITE items there are:
- The honey sesame coated cashews! (Oh my gosh, I ate an entire pound last week BY MYSELF! They are so delicious – ummmmmm. And a whole pound is only $4.59.)
- The honey roasted peanuts are also super yummy and way cheaper than the grocery store. $2.50/lb!!!!
- The imported Australian red licorice! WOW! If you like red licorice and haven’t tried this yet, you must! It’s the best licorice on the planet.
- All the French cheeses. We can find almost all our favorites and they’re (again) not too expensive.
- Their yogurt! First, all their dairy products are WAY WAY cheaper than at Vons and it’s all delicious esp. the yogurt, it’s the French style: creamy and runny the way we like it..
- They have this one pound package of super super thinly sliced beef sirloin that is so handy. I’ve used it for a bunch of different stir-fry’s and fajita’s and it’s so thin that it cooks up in just a few seconds and you don’t have to do any slicing or trimming, it’s all ready to go. Yummy.
- My favorite lunch - their ready to go 9 piece California roll sushi plate. Only $2.50! ($5.99 at Vons and Albies!)
So, what am I missing? What can you not live without that I haven’t discovered yet? Please share!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love licorice...I will have to try it. I head into Trader Joe's and get overwhelmed and I don't know what to try but your list will help me:)

    ReplyDelete