CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fools

Ok, so yes, yesterday was April Fools and THANKFULLY! it was not like last year.
This year he was too busy finishing his last paper to fully terrorize me. He did however have time to change my homepage to the Hooters homepage and to post a fake post (see below.) No, he is NOT dropping out of school to become a full time musician (thank goodness!) although I highly support him playing his tuba more as it's pretty sexy. So no, to those who were confused - we're not going anywhere or making any big changes. A second child is quite enough for the moment! :-)

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea Chris was such a jokester! I know a few too many tricks after being a Hall Adivsor in the dorms. Chris was probably one of the kids I'd have been getting after! So funny.

    ReplyDelete