CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Seriously??

Shea and I ordered a pizza last night while Chris was out to dinner with the boys after the Priesthood session. When the pizza man knocked on the door Shea ran over to see who was here and as I’m signing the receipt he asks, “Are you my daddy?”
WHAT??????
I was so embarrassed! And the pizza guy!!! He looks at Shea, he looks at me and he goes, “um… no!” I’m pretty sure it was the most uncomfortable delivery that 17 year old’s made in a long time. I know what Shea was thinking. That the knock was going to be his daddy coming home and that upon seeing a stranger, the question just never got altered on the way out of his mouth. But seriously dude – you do know what your father looks like!

3 comments:

  1. I swear I need resucitation every time I read your blogs. He cracks me up and your caption are hysterical. Our baby girl is adorable!! And his stitches are S-A-D!!!
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. That is so classic! Halarious!! I am dying here.
    Fun to catch up on your blog... send me you address and I'll add you to the invite list on ours... heatherwalkerphotography@gmail.com

    Love, Heather

    ReplyDelete