CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just for you, Grandpa

We miss our Grandpa. He came to stay for a week and Clare fell in love with him and then he left. :-( I'm not entirely sure who slept better, Clare or Grandpa, but pretty much any time of day or night Clare could be found snuggled as tight as could be on Grandpa's warm comfy chest, both sound asleep. This baby is growing and changing so much Grandpa and we wanted you to see the beautiful, new smiles she'd be lavishing on you if you were here. We love you!!



4 comments:

  1. Way to make your Dad CRY (and me). She is so precious, we can't stand it. I hate to have to wait until July. She is so cute - and the grocery store sounded like a real trip!! I miss you.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my sister and her two amazingly beautiful children!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is one beautiful little girl Floods!

    ReplyDelete