CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

My masterpiece

I have really loved making Shea a big, cool cake on his birthday each year. Well, this year when he decided he wanted a Star Wars guys birthday, I started thinking about what kind of a cake I'd make. I wish I could claim that this idea was mine, it wasn't, I copied pretty much step-by-step directions from the internet, but I can claim that it was hand made (top to bottom) with love by momma.

Introducing...
YODA!
(who only slightly resembles Miss. Piggy) :-)


And yes, I did put the 3 on backwards!

10 comments:

  1. The party was TOTALLY awesome!! And you are a master at cake decorating. Henry's LOVING his light sabre (even though he's in the dark about Star Wars)- we had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock. I might just have you make Sofia the princess Leia one for her 2nd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful!!! And I wouldn't have even noticed the resemblance to Miss Piggy if you hadn't said anything! .... maybe :)

    YOU ROCK!! I'm so terrified of fancy birthday cakes, my kids are so deprived in that department!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! You did an amazing job on that cake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always make me laugh. Loved seeing your mom this weekend. She is so great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How could I forget.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEA! I can't believe you are 3.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so totally impressed with that cake!!!! You are an awesome Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, that is amazing. How on earth did you do that?!?! Wow...and happy birthday Shea. You're soooo old!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok - you are a pro!!!!!If it wasn't so much work, and so expensive, you should consider makin' some $$ doing it.
    Give my boy an especially big hug. I miss him.
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jenna-
    I can't even believe how awesome that cake was! Oh, the pressures you will put on yourself in the years to come.....!
    XOXOJODY

    ReplyDelete