CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Beautiful Baby Girl



Ok, I realize that I’m totally biased, but come on! Have you ever seen anything this cute? Here’s Clare’s 3 month update:
She is a joy! Ok, a screamer, but a joy. Let’s just be honest here. She screams A LOT more than her big brother ever did. And man is she loud! A few weeks ago at church – someone said to me, “She’s the loudest newborn I’ve ever heard.” It’s true. But we sure love her. She just got to the smiley, talky stage. It’s SOOO fun! She’s happiest right when she wakes up and before she realizes she’s hungry. She’ll look at one of us and her smile lights up her whole face. She gets so excited that her little body just folds in on itself. It’s too cute. She talks all the time. It fascinates Shea. He loves it when she gets going.
She still doesn’t sleep very good. She had a week of 6 hr stretches at night and then she went back to 1 ½ or 2. That was not pretty for the mom. Now she’s back to every 3 hours on the dot. I’ll take it, I guess. We nurse pretty quickly and she goes right back to sleep most of the time so it’s not too bad. Other than that, she’s a pretty normal (if loud) 3 month old, ☺
What I love the most about having two kids is watching the interaction between them. I didn’t anticipate how fun that would be. They adore each other. Already? Is that possible? I don’t know, but Clare LOVES to watch and listen to him and he ADORES her. We feel so lucky. She has added so much to our family in such a short time. I can’t image us without her. We love you beautiful girl.


4 comments:

  1. Oh Jenna, she is B-U-TIFUL!!!! I want to hug her and listen to her talk =(.
    I miss you all fiercely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is soooooo cute! Every three hours? I just LOVE phases like that. Getting to see their screaming face every 3 hours? That's awesome, LOL ;)

    I'm not surprised that she screams more than Shea. That would have been really shocking (and TOTALLY UNFAIR) if she didn't cry at least a LITTLE MORE! :) Here's to her mellowing out a little with his fine, gentle example!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really is soooooo cute! Every three hours? I just LOVE phases like that. Getting to see their screaming face every 3 hours? That's awesome, LOL ;)

    I'm not surprised that she screams more than Shea. That would have been really shocking (and TOTALLY UNFAIR) if she didn't cry at least a LITTLE MORE! :) Here's to her mellowing out a little with his fine, gentle example!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My gosh, Jenna, she is so beautiful! I love how she smiles with her eyes. Makes me want to have another one!! ;)

    ReplyDelete