CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Wii

This weekend we got a Wii! And no, I can't believe that the Wii is what finally got me out of my blog hiatus. Sorry about that folks, you can stop sending me nasty messages, (Hey, Julie! I finally know how you feel when I text nasty things to you about your few and far between posts. :-) I'm back. So the economic stimulus check (that hasn't actually arrived, but should soon - I really hope) actually went to stimulate the economy, instead of sit in the bank where it should have. Oh well, we knew Shea would LOVE it and we weren't disappointed. He kept saying, "I'm so exciting mom! I'm so exciting!" And he thanked Heavenly Father for his new Family Home Evening Game twice in his prayers tonight.

1 Wii: $249 - 1 warranty (there is, after all, Chris' track record w/ electronics): $45 - Assorted assesories: $150 - Shea's excitement: Priceless!



4 comments:

  1. Yeah, that happy face is priceless! Give him a Gma hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, to the many hours of endless happiness for that sweet little boy with the pinchable cheeks! Welcome back to blogging! I have MISSED you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, love that cute face. My boys love the Wii and we need to get one for them. It's good to have you back. Oh, and I think having a new baby (which should extend until the baby is 1 year old) is a great reason to hiatus every so often. :)

    ReplyDelete