CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Star Sighting Update

It is the most beautiful Saturday in Southern California. I was on my way home from my personal assisting job in Beverly Hills at about 11:30 this morning. Between my employer's house and the gate where I exit is this darling little park. Whenever I see people outside or driving up there, I always take a good look, because I've seen the homeowners lists, I know who lives there! So as I'm driving past the park I see a guy and his two kids throwing a ball around. It's Eddie Murphy. So of course, being the voyeur that I am, I slow down to stare, when his two GIGANTIC, VERY menacing personal security guards start walking towards me. That's when I stopped staring and started driving. Sad that because of people like me he has to take security with him and the kids to his own neighborhood park. But as always, fun to see someone I've only ever seen on the screen.

2 comments: