CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Jewelry District

So I recently got brave and ventured down to the jewelry district downtown. All I have to say about it is HOW have I been making jewelry for 7 years and not been here/known about this????? It’s AMAZING!! So many beads, so little time and SO MUCH CHEAPER! Wahoo. If you need me, you know where to find me. On the corner of Hill and 6th! ☺
(Ok, not on the corner like that…!) ☺

P.S. Since I was brave enough to explore the jewelry district, I’ve since made it down to the fashion and fabric districts also. Such Funnnn!

Some of my recent finds:

4 comments:

  1. Ahh... the benefits of living in a cosmopolitan city. How jealous I am. But then again, my bread and milk are cheaper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need to sell your jewelry on www.etsy.com

    i think it would do really well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to come and make Jewelry with you!! It's going to be so fun!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, what fun! Speaking of jewelry, Audrey broke my favorite necklace of yours and I can't figure out how to fix it:( Maybe I'll try some needle-nose pliers...

    ReplyDelete