CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Almost famous

Last fall, our boss at the University Apartments paid us $75 to let them come take some video of our place for the 360 Tour on UCLA's website. Apparently it's up now cause here we are, tee hee hee. (Click on the 'click here for the virtual walk through'). It's too bad they filmed our last place, our new place looks better, what's hanging on our walls is better and we have our very first curtains! Oh well, it's still cool that everyone who checks out UCLA apartments will see our home. :-)

6 comments:

  1. Your old place looks great! I'm sure your new place would have been even more beautiful in the virtual tour. That's cool!! Congrats on the "fame" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious! I love the fancy music that plays along with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had to laugh because our apartment didn't make it on the virtual tour! I told Richard it's probably because the photographer surprised me and I wasn't ready - and my apartment definitely wasn't ready for pictures!! Haha. It looks good though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your apartment looks fantastic. John and I were willing to do anything for $75. We let them come and take pictures of our family which they used for the housing brochure. I was 5 months pregnant in those photos. What was I thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's pretty cool. You're place is super cute. I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I know that apartment! There's Jenna's Eiffel Tower!

    And Karolyn, I thought you looked great in those family photos in the brochure.

    ReplyDelete