CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Outrageous claims



Normally I would hesitate to speak ill of a fellow Irish-American, but I think Lucky the Lucky Charms Leprechaun is getting a bit reckless with his claims. First we're supposed to believe that a cereal centered around stale marshmallows is "a part of this nutritious breakfast," now some of the aforementioned marshmallows can control time!!! I'm pretty sure that's a promise General Mills can't keep.

(Yes I posted this on Facebook too. I think it's funny, okay?)

3 comments:

  1. If only that stale marshmallow possessed such powers! Even with current economic circumstances, I would buy a box of those.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean they don’t work? I personally was using them to alter history but I kept getting foiled by Grandfather Paradoxes and some old man in a DeLorean who kept lecturing me on something called the “space-time continuum.”

    By the way Google already invented the same thing.

    http://mail.google.com/mail/help/customtime/index.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the outrageous claim was that we get 20% more "free." More like, we're finally giving you more of a fair amount for your buck, and trying to compete with "Marshmellow Maties."

    ReplyDelete