CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Hair! Glorious hair!

Clare, at just barely one, obviously still has much too little hair to begin a full blown hair obsession, but I couldn't resist a few little clipies and ponies lately. My mom had to work when we were little so I was my baby sister's official hair dresser. We did some pretty amazing things with her long, silky, blond locks. And I've been a babysitter - nanny - aunt hair dooer extraordinaire for many years, so to finally be the mom of a little girlie, girl with hair to do - I can hardly stand it!!!!
So much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

My cute friend Megan has been trying out new stuff on her little princess:

And my amazing sister-in-law did these jaw dropping hearts on my adorable nieces for Valentines Day:
Here are my recent attempts with Clare.
(Yes, she just learned that adorable, fake, kiddie, smile-for-the-camera smile. Be forewarned. It's ADORABLE!)






7 comments:

  1. Good work, Jenna! I like the two pigtails with the flower clips the best, but I also really like the tiny Leia buns. It's reminiscent of Clare's Halloween début as Princess Leia. Adorable! Love how Clare smiles for the camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh!!! Ha ha ha ha! I love that little criss-cross you did on Clare. I was attempting something similar to that on the day of the pic you posted, but I didn't get them positioned right. Maybe next time, LOL! I'm so impressed that you are doing stuff with her so early! It took me 6 years to realize her hair wasn't actually "way too short to do anything cool"! I have NO NO NO experience whatsoever; this is all brand new and kind of scary! But SUuuuuuuuuper fun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Clare has way more hair than Abby! I try to put a clip in it and it slides right out. I just have to make sure she is dressed in pink all the time so people will know she's a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! I am so jealous of Clare's hair! Devin was bald until he was 2 and it looks like Jaycie is going to follow in his footsteps. That's ok though, cuz I'm a little scared of doing hair. I'll just watch and learn from you. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hair is darling, but nothin' beats the grin. She is so-o-o-o cute, there are no words.
    I can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the shout-out! Clare is growing up too fast. I love/miss that red/white gingham checkered dress. It was one of my most favorite dresses for the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh!! Clare is so big!! What a cutie with those big blue eyes! I hope things are calming down over there. I can't wait to see you guys in just 1 week!

    ReplyDelete