CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Quiet time

Shea and I have been struggling a bit lately with naps. I NEED him to nap. Need, need, need it! However, he's pretty sure that he's done napping now. I can still convince him some days and he'll take a good nap - then there are days where he'll lay there for 2 hours and not sleep at all. Stubborn little thing - I wonder where he gets that? But I've outsmarted him!! It's called quiet time!!! I don't know how it works, but put him on the bed, give him some books and call it quiet time and he'll fall asleep every time! :-) tee hee!!

Reading??


Nope!! Sawing logs. :-)


5 comments:

  1. How hilarious! That really is a brilliant idea because if you are even the smallest bit tired, a book will put you to sleep every time! I guess he can't read yet though...so maybe it's the thought of reading that puts him to sleep. Hmm...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quiet time is way better for us too than nap time. I love how Shea loves books and can still fall asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! I'm going to remember that for when I have a lil' one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures of Shea are adorable! I'm amazed that he keeps his place, even when he's snoozing. What a cutie!! And such a clever move on your part, Jenna!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, ha--Ke'ola is 9 and still has "quiet time". The best part is that she has no siblings and doesn't know any different yet. I love the mom-moments that make you feel clever!!!

    ReplyDelete