CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Blessed Morning

If only every morning were like this. By 9:30 this morning I had already:

-walked for an hour
-had personal prayers and scripture study
-eaten a healthy breakfast (ok- not super healthy, but low-cal!)
-fed Clare twice
-had a shower and gotten dressed
-done both hair and make-up (a rarity these days)
-and put the laundry in!!

Ah! Blessed morning. They are never like this!! I am almost always still in jammies at 10am (ok, lets be honest, I'm almost always still in jammies at noon!) Today, I can thank Clare for waking me up at 6am (remember next time Jenna, it's a blessing not a curse!!) and Shea and Chris for sleeping until 9! Glorious!

6 comments:

  1. See, when you love and appreciate the good mornings, you can be more patient with yourself on the less-than perfect mornings!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait until your kids get up on their own and let you sleep--it's taken years, but those are blessed days as well (unless your internal alarm clock wakes you up at 6am still--that's not so fun)

    Love you tons and miss you more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are officially deemed "Supermom of the Day." Seriously. I bow to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys, I saw your link on facebook - great blog!!
    I am very impressed by your morning, I'm happy when I get that stuff done in a whole day. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whooooa-ho-ho! And WAY to go!! I get up early... and then go back to bed... several times :) Jammies all day usually, LOL! Laundry? Oh, I have to admit when you said "fed Clare twice", I shuttered and felt suddenly very very tired...

    ReplyDelete