CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I was hungry mom!

About 5 minutes before our combined Priesthood/Relief Society meeting ended on Sunday one of the Nursery leaders brought Shea in to Chris and I. I was holding a sleeping Clare, so Chris took him out to figure out what he needed. When the meeting ended a few minutes later I went out to find Chris, Shea and assorted adults standing around snickering. Apparently my dear son put some crayons in his mouth during nursery and gagged himself so bad he threw up. (Those poor nursery leaders!!) I could NOT believe it!! My Shea??? (In case you're wondering, yes, his history of near perfect behavior has just about ended in the commencement of his third year. Boo hoo!) Anyway -so I said, "Shea!! You put a crayon in your mouth??" And he looks at me with those big blue eyes and goes, "No, three." That detail was very important to him. I'm trying not to laugh while everyone around is giggling and I said, "Why, Shea? We don't eat crayons!" His response? "Mommy, I was hungry."

5 comments:

  1. So sad! What are you feeding him for breakfast? Obviously not enough if he was going for the crayons :) hehehehhe :) What a cutie! And how sad for him! I hate throwing up. We miss your cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word...this kid is hilarious. Of course it's funnier to me because it's not my kid, but hey...I've had my share of kids doing NAUGHTY things too, believe me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! How did he get away with not tasting crayons until now? :) Has he tried play dough yet? Teasing.

    ReplyDelete