CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 7, 2008

My budding photographer

Shea loves to take pictures. He asks about every other week if it's almost Christmas yet because he plans on asking Santa for his very own camera. I taught him how to use ours (supervised, of course) and he takes pictures all the time. Here's some recent portraits he took.
Daddy:
(summers rule! we get to read for pleasure!)

Mommy:
Shea:
Ok, his self portraits definitely need work - but otherwise, not too shabby, although we definitely need to learn about lighting. :-)

1 comment:

  1. You are so right. I tell you, I see the world in an entirely different light when I view the shots Huntie or Michael's taken after they've gotten their hands on the camera. Very cool images. I remember I let Michale take pictures in the hospital room the day after Elle was born. 5 out of 7 were of various people's feet. I guess that's a 4-year-old's perspective. Helps you to understand where those little people are coming from. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete