CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Libraries Rock!


I am so glad that my baby seems to have inherited his parents' love of reading. Our local library is one of his favorite places. They only let you have 10 books out at once, so to get around that silly rule, both Shea and I each have a card so we can get 20 books. Here's our haul from today. How awesome is it, that we can go, pick out 20 fun, different, cool looking books and bring them home to enjoy, only to return in a week or so for a whole new batch?!!! It's THE BEST! I know I'm preaching to the choir and that you all already understand the joys of library membership - it just hit me again today how lucky we are, as we spread out our new finds to show daddy.

3 comments:

  1. I know, we just recently rediscovered how great libraries are, especially when they do cool summer reading programs with incentives and prizes. Our library here has a limit of 30 which I thought was unheard of. I guess I was wrong! Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love the library too! Nora and I have been running there about 2 times a week (mommy needs some exercise too!). It is a wonderful place, and our library in Cleveland has a baby time for kids under the age of 1. I'm also going to join a book club there! Yeah! I love kids books so much. There are a couple of great kids books blogs that I subscribe to...Nora and I love recommendations! Tell us some of your and Shea's favorite books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thank you for reminding me that I have overdue books...

    ReplyDelete