CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 3, 2008

My favorite girl

Last spring during one of the preschool days that I wasn't teaching, Shea was apparently missing me a lot and feeling sad. The teacher, my sweet friend Jean had their oldest daughter, who was on spring break, with her that day. Jean assigned Eva (7) to be Shea's special friend and to play with him so he wouldn't be sad. Well!! He LOVED all that extra attention and he LOVED Eva. It started my son's first official crush. Since that day, every time he sees her and sometimes out of the blue, he'll talk about "Eva, my favorite girl." I couldn't be happier, she's a beautiful, sweet little thing with a gorgeous voice so, you go son!! :-)
(Here's the picture he asked her to take with him at our last Friday Field Trip.)

2 comments:

  1. How adorable! Man, he's starting early!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shea is about my favorite little boy in the whole world (my own excluded, of course). I love hearing about his adventures--they're so entertaining!!

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete