CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Just chillin' in my Bumbo

I apologize in advance for putting all these up. I just can't stand it!!!! She is so stinking cute! I spend most of my days trying not to suffocate her with kisses, she is sooo kissable, soft and sweet.

Chris has been telling me for a while that her ears are a little sticky outy, and I haven't seen it. I do see it a bit here, but oh my heck. I could just smoosh her, she's so adorable!!!

Look at these HUGE baby blues.


I LOVE this one. What is she thinking? :-)

Smile for the camera pretty girl!

Pretending to be shy.
Oh my gosh, I love you Clarabelle!

10 comments:

  1. She is so-o-o-o-o spectacular!!!! I want to moosh her too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna she is so cute!!! I'm sad ya'll aren't here so I can babysit her for you :). But maybe we will have to come visit when we move to Phoenix in a year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! She's so smiley and happy! I know, it's so hard not to squeeze them too hard. My Nana would say, "I could squeeze the packin's outta ya!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin' cute! I can't believe she's getting so old. I expected to see her still red-tinted and wrinkly, but she's a little girl already! You sure know how to make cute babies....

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just so cute! I LOVE the sticky out ears! I think they are so precious! She's a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these pictures. She's getting her own look and she's so precious! What a fun age.

    ReplyDelete
  7. jenna i can't beleive it,clare seemed like such a new born still before i left, but now she looks like a big baby. It's so sad to be out of LA. And she is still just as adorable

    ReplyDelete
  8. She IS so stinkin' cute! The more pics, the better, I say! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jenna- this child KILLS me! She is just so gorgeous! Just hold her, kiss her and enjoy every minute of the fastest year of Claire's life!
    XOXOJODY

    ReplyDelete