CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer Beach Days


I love that we live close enough to go to the beach whenever we want because Shea loves going. He's not a huge fan of the water, but will play in the sand for hours. I however, don't love it so much. I'm always stressed about sunburns and I hate how your skin and hair feel after a day at the beach. And most of all, I hate that sand gets in everything! Yuck, yuck, yuck! I prefer nice long Sunday walks on the beach. Chris can't believe that I feel this way. Apparently it's sacrilege to live in Southern Cali and not like the beach, so sorry for all those I've offended. :-)

Here are some pics of our most recent beach trip. Clare's first! Yes, she slept almost the entire time, just waking long enough for me to dip her toes in the water. She didn't hate it at all - so maybe I have another beach baby on my hands.

1 comment:

  1. being a mom makes you think of lame things like sunburns and diaper sand... blech!

    ReplyDelete