CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Johnny Depp!!!

Ok, not really, but SERIOUSLY! This was some great casting Disneyland!! I couldn't take my eyes off Captain Jack as he was talking to Shea, he looked and sounded sooooo much like him. Shea's favorite ride has always been Pirates. He loves it so much that when we go down a hill in the car, he'll raise his arms up and go, "wee, just like Pirates."
Yesterday; however, we discovered the little roller coaster in Toon Town. Oh. My. Gosh. I can't remember when I've seen smiles that big. I love you Disneyland, that you bring this much joy.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my! You so had me fooled! What a darling picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! You so had me fooled! What a darling picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! I can't believe that's not really him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, we loved him when we were there in March!! He was so amazing, my kids absolutely loved him, and he blew me away by being so close to the originaly and being a great sport--five kids at once is a little overwhelming!

    ReplyDelete