CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ridiculously handsome


A few weeks ago I noticed out on the playground that Shea's shorts more resembled hot pants and that 6 inches of belly showed when he raised his arms. After inspecting his tags, I realized that almost all his clothes were still 24 months. Shame on mom! So he got an entirely new wardrobe. (Including two slightly too large ties.) I was sadly disappointed however, as we were leaving Target, I, very enthusiastically said, "Shea, are you excited about your new undies?" He looked at me and said, "No." Well, ok then. I am not raising a girl here.

And on that note. On Sunday, to church, little miss spoiled, for the first time in her life, wore a dress twice. She has that many dresses. So this is a giant, giant, giant! THANK-YOU to all of you who donated to our cause when she was born. And know that your generosity will benefit future little girls. (Jaimee! I'm looking at you!! Have a baby! I have so much to share!)

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous boy! Handsome as they come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the tie! You got it at Target? Where!! I am always on the hunt for more ties :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shea is adorable, isn't it great how cute boys are in the Sunday clothes

    ReplyDelete