CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Shea '08 update...

Apparently candy is not the only issue that inspires our young politician.

The other day I took Shea out to play. He immediately jumped on a little car and started circling the playground yelling "It's one o'clock, I'm late!" He finally parked the car and ran past me explaining that he was late for an "important meeting." He climbed to the high platform of the jungle gym, announced that he (the president) had arrived, and began taking questions from his imaginary audience. In response to one unwelcome question, he yelled, "We're talking about Star Wars, not soldiers!"

Personally, I think adding Star Wars to the platform can only expand his appeal and further motivate the base... Good move, son!

But, on a serious note... should this worry us?

4 comments:

  1. Wow- the campaign sounds like it's really starting to have an affect now. I think that is too funny. A child's imagination is great... especially when it's linked to Star Wars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, and I thought WE watched a lot of campaign coverage :)

    ReplyDelete