CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Tent

I'm not sure what exactly it is about boys and tents. Shea got this tent for Christmas and every once in a while wants to set it up. Two Sunday's ago I was on duty and had to stay home from church. To keep him busy while I was on calls I set up the portable DVD player inside the tent. He loved it!! Big success. Take note moms, this will keep a kid busy for a l.o.n.g time! After a while he asked if Clare could come in his tent with him. She seemed to think it was cool too. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Fun! What a cute picture of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! My girls love Addi's ladybug tent. Clare IS filling out! Hooray! Chubby or not, she's still beautiful as ever! Tagg welcomes Clare to the Chub Club. :o)

    ReplyDelete